Since Gaius is sleeping, David and Luis host this week’s episode.
1:00 – Our deepest apologies to our listeners. We nixed last week’s planned podcast of the 2nd part of our Batman and Robin due to sound issues. The quality wasn’t up to what we wanted for you and so we are starting fresh this week.
2:10 – First up, have you seen the new It trailer?
Watch the side by side comparison of original It (1990) and the new film.
5:00 – Next week’s episode, David and Gaius will get into a deep discussion on episode 6 of Bates Motel‘s fifth season.
7:00 – The Boss Baby debate – Luis hated it and David liked it. Read his review here.
9:50 – Box Office Results
- The Boss Baby – $26.3 million
- Beauty and the Beast – $25 million
- Smurfs: The Lost Village – $14 million
- Going in Style – $12.5 million
- Ghost in the Shell – $7.3 million
- Power Rangers – $6.2 million
- Kong: Skull Island – $5.8 million
- Logan – $4 million
- Get Out – $4 million
- The Case for Christ – $3.9 million
14:00 – UNREEL
- Fast and the Furious franchise may bring back Han Seoul-Oh
- Shia LeBeouf’s Man Down sold only 1 ticket in its debut weekend
16:33 – David and Luis Talk Their Top 10 Favorite Movies of All Time
Like what you hear? Subscribe and download to Reel Chronicles on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, SoundCloud, Tune In, and Blubrry. Let your friends know too!
Love what you hear? Leave us a review!
Visit Reel Talk Inc. daily and follow us on social media:
Have a topic you want to hear the guys discuss? Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening!